- calendars can be configured to support uploading file attachments to events
- calendars with start and end times now check for being out of order
- calendars can now be set to check for locations already being booked
- added an option for adding a "guest" field to Guest Room calendars
- subject lines for reminders can now be configured
- locations and categories now added to reminders if calendar has them
- added "forward rejected posts to" setting to Mail Lists. Enter an email address of an admin to have all rejected emails forwarded to the admin. This is useful for catching posts by members using an address that the system doesn't yet know about.
- on the Groups page, if there are sub groups, the list can now be expanded/collapsed and there's an option for always starting with all collapsed
- switched to a better date selector which doesn't allow typing in of dates, something which allowed a surprising number of errors
- added "show on news feed" checkbox when adding things that are shown on the news feed. Uncheck to have them not shown on the news feed. This is useful for adding documents to a group that the whole community doesn't need to know about.