- calendar categories can now have colors. When editing the categories list for a calendar (pencil icon next to the category popup while editing an event), there is now a color field. Clicking on the field will pop up a color picker.
- added option to delete a single date from a repeating...
- you can now embed read only view of calendars on other sites
- users can now subscribe to calendars from icalendar apps/devices (e.g. smart phones)
- added a popup to event reminder dialog where users can optionally pick an email list to send the reminder to
- mail lists can...
The following changes are included in today's update:
- group reports now include people signed up for group jobs
- documents in group pages now arranged by type same as on main docs page
- users can no longer edit the member list for groups they belong to
- posts can now be se...
- redid event reminders, can now specify when they are sent in minutes or hours, in addition to days or weeks, before or after the event occurs
- new option in Edit Site->Calendars called "event text in reminder subject" that you can check to include the event text in reminder subjects (it...
The Groups Page has been redesigned to be simpler and to work better with smaller devices. The list of groups now slides out of the way when a group is selected. Click the arrow to the left of the group name to slide the list back in. When viewing a group, there is now a list of items for the group...